Open Executive Board Positions 2019
As we think ahead to the future of the Island Park PTA, we must note that come June 2019, there will be three open positions on the PTA Executive Board:
Vice President – FXH
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: assist the co-presidents and help lead the PTA toward specific goals; oversee all aspects of events, assemblies, fundraisers, etc. that take place at FXH or effect the students at FXH; brainstorm ideas for future fundraisers & assemblies; provide input for decisions to be made on all PTA matters; perform other duties as needed
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: prepare all correspondence on behalf of PTA Executive Board (inclusive of flyers, letters, etc.); provide input for decisions to be made on all PTA matters; perform other duties as needed
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: taking notes at all meetings (PTA and PTA Executive Board meetings) and posting PTA meeting minutes to district website; provide input for decisions to be made on all PTA matters; perform other duties as needed
Our PTA Executive Board is made up of working moms and stay at home moms, but we all have one thing in common – we care about the students of Island Park!!
Now is the time to think about how you can get involved and make a difference. If you have an interest in joining the PTA Executive Board or have any questions regarding any of the open positions, please contact our co-presidents, Adrianne Cardiello (516-459-9093) or Christine Sweeney-Glynn (516-382-7504).
TOGETHER WE ARE BETTER!!
PTA Flyers & Announcements
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser Deadline Extended.pdf
- Box Tops February 2019.pdf
- LOMS Volunteer Form.pdf
- FXH Volunteer Form.pdf
- PTA Membership 2018-19.pdf
- In Need Committee.pdf
- Membership Letter To Pre-K _Parents.pdf
- New School Year Membership Letter.pdf
- PTA Volunteer Form Sept 2018 thru Jan 2019.pdf
- LOMS School Supplies 2018.pdf
- Hegarty School Supplies 2018.pdf
PTA CALENDAR FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
PTA Executive Board
The following is a list of the PTA Executive Board for 2018 - 2019.
Vice President- FXH:
Vice President- LOMS:
Vice President of Fundraising
PTA Meeting Minutes
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.